1999 MGF PANTHER, RARE CAR JUST 1 OF 2 LEFT IN THE WORLD, COLLECTORS ITEM, ONLY 2 OWNERS, NEW HEADGASKET, CAMBELT & WATERPUMP.
- Vehicle Overview
- Vehicle Location
For sale is this stunning 1999 MGF Panther 1.8 VVC, 1 of 2 left in the world!
This was one of the most expensive MGFs made retailing over £26,000 when new.
The car comes completem with:
• Full Krafthaus Panther/Cheetah Bodykit (Only 20 of these kits ever made, even less on cars now with only 6 known cars left with this kit in the world)
• Krafthaus ("KH") Front Splitter
• Steve Palmer "SP Milltek" Supersport Exhaust
• Interior Kit, Including Aluminium Heater/Dash Surround and Chrome Accessories
• Full Leather Interior, Including Leather Armrest
• Roversport Spoiler
• Chrome Grills & Air Intakes
• Chrome Door Handles
• Chrome Radio Antenna
• Roll Hoops
• Uprated Suspension
The car has covered 71804 miles but it is in fantastic showroom condition and currently sits in our showroom as our pride and joy.
If you are looking for your next MGF show car then this is the one for you! It really is a true collectors item. Therefore viewing is more than welcome and first to see will buy.
We will provide a full years MOT with no advisories, new headgasket, waterpump and cambelt. There will also be RAC warranty provided and complimentary breakdown cover.
Hardtop and other accessories are available.